Author Topic: CVA Recruitment: Virtus Crusade calls every righteous soul  (Read 14009 times)

Offline [VIC.] Gangleri

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
CVA Recruitment: Virtus Crusade calls every righteous soul
« on: September 22, 2013, 01:22:30 pm »
The Age of the Empires has seen its zenith, and in its waning days, a new age emerges. The Age of the Capsuleer is upon us. You, as a pod pilot, and not the empires decide the future of New Eden. Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives. Throw off your shackles of imperial mind control; reject the path of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate plunder and destruction as proclaimed and fulfilled by entities like Goonswarm, Northern Coalition, Pandemic Legion and all pirates and terrorists alike. Stand up against these despicable creatures and join the ranks of Virtus Crusade. We have become immortal and with that comes great responsibility.

Virtus Crusade was born out of the dreams of capsuleers who envision a New Eden where virtue thrives. This dream is given birth in the 0.0 region Providence by CVA [Curatores Veritatis Alliance], the founding father and guardian angel of NRDS Providence, with Virtus Crusade [VIC.] in its ranks, now seeking the most pure and righteous of heart. We need pilots that set an example, who put the greater good before their own needs. Join us in our crusade to help protect and expand the only truly civilized corner in null security space. But do realize that at this moment we fight outnumbered and, like the phoenix, the symbol of high virtue and grace, we pod pilots of Virtus Crusade rise from our ashes each time our pod reawakens in the pursuit of virtue.

Contacts: Join channel VIC Public or send a message to Gangleri, Kanzero or Ozymandias Volatilus.

[OOC Addendum]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is most of all a pvp corp, our main principle being virtuous at all times, against all odds. Those preying on the weak and honest are our absolute enemies. Still, we also welcome virtuous players in industry when you are willing to help defend our space. As proud member of Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA] we uphold NRDS in whole EVE and hold sov in Providence over two systems. In pvp we fly everything from frigates up to blobs and capitals, up to a titan in our ranks, making already more than 21.000 kills on the enemies of Provibloc. Our Providence is a regular target of different power blocks so we have constant fights ranging from small fleet skirmishes to massive fleet fights.

The virtues we pursue in New Eden are those we set as base for corp membership. The core values we live accordingly are strong support of corp members, mature behavior, honesty, sincerity, righteousness, fair play, having fun and the understanding that real life always comes first. Virtus Crusade also has a roleplay basis hence this corp add. We bring a new roleplay stance into EVE not affiliated with any of the old empires. We believe that the Age of the Empires really has seen its zenith and that in its waning days a new age emerges. We are a military order of capsuleers building a new virtuous empire within New Eden. But we are not all roleplayers. We have among us those who just play themselves into this game being a virtue pursuing pod pilot.   

In short we offer:
- Having the ideal of building and protecting the only virtuous capsuleer civilization of New Eden is a grand basis for rich pvp and roleplaying.
- Fellow corp members that truly believe in mature behavior, honesty, sincerity, righteousness, fair play, having fun and the understanding that real life always comes first. We despise drama.
- Almost continuous pvp fleets of all kind on coalition, alliance and corp level alongside trusted friends. Check also our starting Youtube channel for some corp fleet actions done.
- A splendid ship replacement program on doctrine ships lost in coalition, alliance and corp fleets.
- A chance to make a difference for the better.

In short we require:
- No skill point requirement but a character requirement
- Strong support of corp members, mature behavior, honesty, sincerity, righteousness and fair play
- So no spying, no login traps, no scamming, no talking **** in local, no bots
- That you are indeed a person pursuing virtue
- An active contribution to the corp by destroying assets of the enemy, augmentation of corp assets or taking up organizational tasks
- At least a skill level of 3 in "RL English" as voice communication is essential in our operations
- And when you join us that train and fit your ships according fleet and ship doctrines

We don't have strict obligations on active time in the pod, EVE is for fun. Despite our grim looking narrow-mindedness and limitations, we're actually quite tolerant in RL. Honest. So trust us with your fate and virtue, we will squander it in an honorable and splendid fashion!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 04:49:43 pm by [VIC.] Gangleri »

Offline [VIC.] Gangleri

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
Re: CVA Recruitment: Virtus Crusade calls every righteous soul
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 03:20:28 pm »
Hail virtues pod pilots of New Eden,

The Virtus Crusade established control over the 1-1I53 solar system in Providence as the next step in her grand goal to establish a New Eden where virtue thrives. Every righteous soul in New Eden is welcome in 1-1I53 to hunt down the Sansha's invading the system, mining the riches of the ore sites and belts and refine them in the station, doing trade with likeminded pod pilots and fight against the waves of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate plunder and destruction of red entities that roam through Providence. The establishment of Player Owned Structures (POS) has already been granted to trusted alliances and corporations. Are you, your corporation or even your alliance virtues pilot(s) then 1-1I53 and Providence has a lot to offer to you.

Let 1-1I53 and Providence be the start of a sovereign New Eden where virtue thrives and join the region, join the fight.

Virtus Victor,

Grand Master Gangleri

Offline [V.R.T] Just Disappointed

• POV V.R.T
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 06:10:49 am »
Hi i'm interested in recruitment... i have also a friend whit me.. please contact me.. tnks

Offline [VIC.] Gangleri

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 02:10:23 pm »
Hail Just Disappointed,

Join the VIC Public channel and get into contact with Virtus Crusaders and more specific one of the recruitment officers.

Ad Majorem Virtus Gloriam,

Grand Master Gangleri

Offline [VIC.] Gangleri

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 11:11:15 am »
Hail virtues pilots of New Eden,

A vile red POS of Nulli Secunda (S2N) has stand too long now in the sacred soil of the 1-1I53 solar system. The Virtus Crusade calls every righteous soul to fight this act of plunder and hunt down the pilots of Nulli Secunda where ever you encounter them.

Virtus Victor,

Grand Master Gangleri.

Offline [VIC.] Thurifer Censer

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 08:17:22 pm »
Good job in G-B22J Amarr Victor

Vivat Imperatrix!
If you can see the Altar there's not enough smoke.....

Offline [VIC.] Gangleri

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 01:27:25 pm »
Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, help building a New Eden where virtue thrives and defend our sov, especially now with the upcoming changes in Nullsec and sovereignty. You as a pod pilot and no empire decide the future of New Eden.

Offline [VIC.] Gangleri

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 08:26:24 pm »
*bumb*

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, help building a New Eden where virtue thrives and defend our sov, especially now with the upcoming changes in Nullsec and sovereignty. You as a pod pilot and no empire decide the future of New Eden.

Offline [VIC.] Gangleri

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2015, 11:54:49 am »
Hail virtues pilots in New Eden,

The vile creatures of Goons have announced a new taxation system for whole New Eden under the name of the Viceroyalty System. The whole program is pure extortion of those living in peace and virtue and makes all the more clear that the Goons are more than anyone in this universe the evil that must be exterminated in the roots. Join the Virtus Crusade as proud member of Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA] to step up against the waves of chaos and plunder.

Grand Master Gangleri

Offline [VIC.] Andromeda Barviainen

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 02:21:50 pm »
Hey i am interested in recruitment.... In game mail sent. :)

Offline [VIC.] Gangleri

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 03:58:42 pm »
*bumb*

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:26:58 pm by [VIC.] Gangleri »

Offline [VIC.] Gangleri

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2016, 08:29:06 pm »
*bumb*

Hate to be on the second page with our recruitment add. Can we clean-up/mock-up some of the sticky posts so we have more roam for CVA recruitment adds on the first page.

Offline [SB00N] Quiet Enable

• BRAVE SB00N
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 01:54:38 am »
Hello.

I saw someone posting in the recruitment channel and thought this place seemed pretty great. 

I would like to live a virtue full life in a virtual world.

Offline [VIC.] Gangleri

• CVA VIC.
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2016, 06:17:38 pm »
Hail Quiet Enable,

Join our channel VIC Public and get into contact with a recruitment officer.

Grand Master Gangleri

Offline [RIN] Nigachi

• RIN
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2016, 05:55:01 pm »
Hello I just started playing a few days ago and am looking for a role playing corp in Amarr.
Please contact me as I would like info on how to join. Thank you!