Author Topic: Abuse of KOS System Preventative Measures ?  (Read 378 times)

Offline [NEWHR] Diz Unknown

• REPUB NEWHR
  • Clone Vat Goo
Abuse of KOS System Preventative Measures ?
« on: January 04, 2018, 04:55:43 pm »
What is done to prevent People from abusing the KOS System. For example  making false reports over a personal vendeta?

Online [P.T.B] tntimmy

• CVA P.T.B
  • Clone Vat Goo
Re: Abuse of KOS System Preventative Measures ?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 06:07:33 pm »
Not much, except every case is examined by a kos admin.  Some are very clear and not much questions are asked.  But some are less so and people are questioned.

If you have questions about a KOS status, please contact one of the KOS admin (see the CVA Diplo channel).

• REPUB NEWHR
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 06:59:24 pm »
My kos status issue was already resolved and I thank Cannons  for such fast response. I still have concerns tho. No one asked me anything and its clear no evidence was presented, since there was no evidence to present, but I was still put on the kos list with out a single question. My second concern is how to prevent it from happening again?  I lost over 150m in income over this. Being a new player and not having much. That is a lot to me. It is a big set back.  I am inquiring not for my self since my issue has been resolved, but for future new players.

Offline [P.T.B] Lasker Emanuel

• CVA P.T.B
  • Tourney Team
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 07:02:57 pm »
In general the KOS admins take care to review KOS claims, and you can also raise the issue if you believe you have been KOSed in error. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, and I sent you a little something to help you get back on track.

• REPUB NEWHR
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 11:41:09 pm »
Thank you for your generosity.

Offline [IG] San Ki Cho

• CVA IG
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 02:37:34 pm »
The KOS admins always check the evidences presented with any KOS request. If no provi rules were broken, personal vendettas do not count. https://www.cva-eve.org/rules-of-providence/

• REPUB NEWHR
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 06:25:18 pm »
The KOS admins always check the evidences presented with any KOS request. If no provi rules were broken, personal vendettas do not count. https://www.cva-eve.org/rules-of-providence/

I was added as KOS, and I broke none of those rules. I broke no rules at all and proved it. So where is the evidence that was presented to get me added as KOS?

Offline [0RIG] Terreur Aivo

• -7- 0RIG
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 06:56:22 pm »
Maybe it was a stupid mixup and the 'evidence' was that of someone else. Like an expensive typo. Apparently things have resolved now so you should just drop the issue imho, unless you suspect there was no mix up at all and you being set KOS was indeed personal. However in that case I suggest losing the passive aggressive stance and just say what you really think happened and confront the people to the right people instead of dancing around the item here on the forum.

Online [P.T.B] tntimmy

• CVA P.T.B
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 07:27:00 pm »
Cases are not to be discussed publicly, imho. Canon did help you. I am not sure what you want to accomplish now. I assume you did ask those questions and/or explained with him when he reseted you. Nothing can be gained by continuing this.

• REPUB NEWHR
  • Clone Vat Goo
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 08:24:02 pm »
ok have a good day