Author Topic: Kos controlled space? what exactly is that?  (Read 346 times)

Offline [Y2009] Gustav Mannfred

• Y2009
  • Clone Vat Goo
Kos controlled space? what exactly is that?
« on: November 12, 2017, 05:32:23 pm »
The CVA page say, that the KOS controlled space is Providence and some parts of domain and derelik lowsec, but the biography of some CVA member say, that it is the entire amarr space and also Wormholes.
or better to say: In which parts of space can I become KOS if I attack neutrals/blues? Is it just Domain and Derelik lowsec+ Providence or the entire Amarr space(including Hi sec)? I was looking to do some solo pvp in the Amarr/Minmatar FW area, but as I was not sure whether I could become KOS or not I sticked to the Caldari/Gallente FW space, which seems to be a little less active outside Tama and Old man star. And how is Hi sec other than Amarr(+ the entire rest of New eden) ruled? Can I become KOS if I shoot for example a CVA member that is suspect flagged in Jita? And how about Wormhole space?

And what is the ruling of the Gallente milita? Is it also KOS or just the Minmatar one? 

I'm just asking for clairification

Offline [P.T.B] AllMappedOut

• CVA P.T.B
  • Tourney Team
  • Clone Vat Goo
Re: Kos controlled space? what exactly is that?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 05:54:23 pm »
NRDS applies everywhere. You cannot shoot neutrals or blues anywhere in new eden, it's as simple as that.

Most entities you want to shoot should already be red anyway.

On the other hand, anyone outside of provibloc can ONLY be set KOS for shooting people in providence/greater catch & domain, since that is our sphere of influence.

RE: GalMil, they are not directly KOS as far as I understand the rules (although someone would be better placed to clarify that) - GalMil can only be shot if you are in Factional Warfare under Amarr